Don’t miss your chance to see Justin Timberlake on tour as he releases mirrors of love across North America, Middle East and Europe.
Timberlake Kicks off his “20/20 Experience World Tour in Manchester, England and will be in Berlin on April 24, then Paris on the 26th and Stockholm on May 10, Tel Aviv on May 28, and London on June 10th.
The tour takes him all the way into December where it ends on the 20th in Atlanta, GA – Gwinnett Center.
Tickets for the newly announced run of dates, which begin November 20th in Portland, will go on sale April 14. Members of Timberlake’s fan club, The Tennessee Kids, will have access to a pre-sale starting on April 8. Fans can register online and receive a code to access the pre-sale. A MasterCard pre-sale will begin on April 9.
Get your tickets, and see the full list of tour dates is on Pitchfork
- 04-07 Manchester
- 04-08 England – Phones 4u Arena
- 04-11 Birmingham
- 04-12 England – LG Arena
- 04-14 Zurich,
- 04-16 Switzerland – Hallenstadion
- 04-18 Arnhem, Netherlands – GelreDome
- 04-20 Koln
- 04-22 Germany – Lanxess Arena
- 04-24 Berlin, Germany – O2 World
- 04-26 Paris, France – Stade de France
- 05-01 Antwerp
- 05-02 Belgium-Sportpaleis
- 05-04 Hamburg, Germany – O2 World
- 05-06 Copenhagen, Denmark – Parken
- 05-08 Oslo, Norway – Telenor Arena
- 05-10 Stockholm, Sweden – Tele2 Arena